Thursday, January 20, 2011

Eddie Aikau 2011

Eddie Aikau 2011
Eddie Aikau 2011 The App has videos, photos and best of all, live scores I’ll definitely have this on me this year. Last year, I sat on the wall across from church and reloaded the website non-stop. I was able to update those around me who couldn’t hear the beach announcer but this will make it a lot easier.With the Hawaiian surf forecast still delivering potential for 20-foot surf this Thursday January 20, organizers and competitors are making precautionary preparations in case the Quiksilver In Memory of Eddie Aikau, Fueled by Monster Energy, can run. Contest Director George Downing would like to emphasize that the event has not been officially called on, but that the potential for “Eddie”-sized surf at Waimea Bay does exist, so better to be ready than ill-prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment